1. More fun out of life: Our students often share with us that although dance is only one part of their busy life, it is a part that is fun and easily created. At Social Graces, our staff is trained to make the learning process fun. We even have students who might schedule an extra lesson after a particularly hard day at work just to wind down for the day.
2. Be recognized and admired for being a good dancer: Yes, it feels good to be noticed. Partnership dance also carries with it a stigma of strong character and one who appreciates the social aspects of life. We are proud to be building character and social skills along with teaching the finest social sport around: partnership dancing.
3. Increased self-confidence: We will teach you what to expect from a social situation as it pertains to partnership dance. Not only will you learn the coolest, most up-to-date dance moves and styles, we provide you with a venue to practice at our many events that are offered almost daily. Knowledge is power, coupled with practice and instruction from our professional staff your self confidence will grow as well.
4. Sense of achievement: We teach in a very organized systematic way that even the sports jock would appreciate. We track your progress and show you what you are learning alone the way. This gives our students a tremendous sense of achievement.
5. Exercise : Dance has many great ways to improve your physical and mental health. We can teach it as a light aerobic exercise, or a strong core workout as you learn about body isolations. At Social Graces, we teach to your specific goals and needs. Plus, the best exercise is the type that you enjoy doing.